Double Degree – Master
Graduates who choose to pursue a career in Healthcare Management will be prepared to plan, organize, lead, control, and evaluate quality improvement initiatives in healthcare organizations. The program is designed for working adults who want to expand their careers and strengthen their credentials as healthcare managers, administrators, and consultants.
Courses by Atlantis University
18 American academic credits
- Special topics in US Healthcare system
- Public Health administration
- Financial management for decision makers
- Methods of Healthcare negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Healthcare Policy and Ethics
- Health care management Capstone Project
Courses by FUMEC University
15 American academic credits
- Leadership in Healthcare
- Organizational Behavior in Healthcare
- Information and Technology Systems for Healthcare Management
- Marketing Management for Healthcare
- Graduate Research Project Brazil
Desconto de 20% para pagamento à vista até 30 de agosto de 2022.
O valor total do curso de R$ 81.000,00 passa para R$ 64.800,00.
24 mensalidades de R$ 2.975,00
30 mensalidades de R$ 2.475,00